Monday, February 6, 2017

January 30, 2017

Dear Family,

Crazy week to say the least. I'm sure you've heard about the new key indicators and schedule. After thinking about it a lot it seems to be a step in the right direction. I can't tell you how many times I've heard of missionaries just doing things so they can count a lot of lessons or something. As for the rest of the week, I'm just going to copy and paste my journal entry that I've been working on all week. 

It's been a couple of those days again. Wednesday was transfers and half my district finished their missions. I especially had gotten close to Elder Rarotoga and Elder Reich so it was super tough to see them leave. Overall, I felt that my mission this transfer has as much to do with my companion as it does my area and that the Lord is pleased with me. 

Thanks for all the prayers! Love ya'll!

Love,
Elder O'Brien (the younger)

No comments:

Post a Comment