Saturday, June 18, 2016

June 6, 2016

Dear Family,

Sounds like everyone's had a good week. I can't complain about mine either; things keep improving slowly in the area. This week we were finally able to meet with one of our investigators. He's probably our most progressing investigator but the last couple weeks he's been busy. In our lesson we just read and discussed 3 Nephi 11. It's one of my favorites. He seemed to enjoy it and agreed with everything but unfortunately we haven't committed him to baptism yet. Hopefully we'll do that tomorrow.

This week I also got to go on exchange with Elder Simmons. Originally I was supposed to go with his companion, Elder Farr, in their area but they changed it last minute. That also meant that I had to take over my area for the day with almost no preparation. It went alright though and it was cool to be back with my trainer. We basically picked up right where we left off. Him and Elder Farr gave us some good ideas for the area too so we've got some good things in the works.

Well, take care this week! Sorry for the late and short email, I went turtle hunting with no success... Bye!

Love,
Elder O'Brien (the younger)

No comments:

Post a Comment