Saturday, May 14, 2016

May 2, 2016

Dear Family,

I don't have a whole lot to say this week unfortunately. We mostly contacted potential investigators and stuff because appointments kept falling through. We got a couple return appointments so that's good. Nothing notable happened in the area other than that really.

Your funny story for this week comes from the memory care center as usual. We were making wreaths with them and there were two ladies that are pretty non-coherent and seated next to each other. Both of them are known for laughing hysterically. Next to them was the lady who says crazy sentences like "that biscuit's on that biscuit," so for a couple hours we got random commentary from her while the other two laughed hysterically at whatever she said. It was like a sitcom except funnier. It was one of those times when I wish ya'll could just get a live stream of my life for an hour. The other one was salad guy.

I honestly can't think of anything else I want to write so I guess I'll just talk on Sunday! See ya then!

Love,
Elder O'Brien (the younger)

No comments:

Post a Comment