Monday, December 19, 2016

December 12, 2016

Dear Family,

I don't really have much to tell you this week. The Christmas initiative is still going fairly well. We haven't gotten anybody to teach from it yet but hopefully that will come.

Both Elder Rarotoga and I will be staying in the area another transfer so we'll be here for Christmas. It's also Elder Rarotoga's last transfer in the mission. Actually, literally half my district will be going home at the end of the transfer. Should make for an interesting time. It'll be a mass funeral.

In other news, it cooled off for a couple days this week. Like it got below freezing at night and everything. There were signs everywhere about how to keep your pipes from freezing. Then yesterday it warmed up again. That was nice.

Have a good week!

Love,
Elder O'Brien (the younger)


They finally made a mission map on LDS.org that has all the changes from the last year. The last one was out of date by my first Sunday in Texas. Since I arrived I think there have been 7 new wards and 2 new stakes created. Thought you might me interested to know. It will also help with figuring out where my areas are.

No comments:

Post a Comment