Thursday, January 5, 2017

December 19, 2016

Dear Family,

It was a pretty uninteresting week again. We did have some weird weather though. On Saturday it was beautiful and warm in the morning but by late afternoon it was pretty frigid, for Texas at least. Just for the record, it feels a lot colder when you don't have a car. We're lucky we survived! -8 Celsius I tell you!

I also had a bit of a sinus infection this week so I was out of commission for about a day and a half. I'm good now though. Some members took me to buy some cold medication which was really awesome. I'm mostly recovered now.

This week should be good with Christmas and all. We have some good plans with members. I'm thinking of skyping at about 3pm your time so I hope that works for you. I'm at the Isaiah chapters in my Book of Mormon reading so it's made for some interesting studies combined with the usual Christmas messages. Really makes Isaiah more exciting. That and actually having the time to sit down and understand it.

Anyway, talk to you soon! Love ya'll!

Love,
Elder O'Brien (the younger)

No comments:

Post a Comment